Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Get Back Your Sexy Figure

I believe the fashion trends make a full circle. Meaning every year the styles from 5-10 years make a return. With this thought in mind as the fashions change, I pack away my current outfits in a cedar trunk and go on a shopping spree for the latest in fashion clothes.


Recently I dug into my trusty cedar trunk to retrieve a few outfits that I had tucked away a few years back. Perfect! They were right in style. Only one problem. They were about three sizes too small. Now I knew I had gained a few pounds but that many. Right then and there I knew is was time for me to take back that sexy figure from those many years ago. Obviously my weight gain had got out of hand. I had to design a plan of the fat attack. So heres what I did…


First step:

I reviewed my eating habits. Soon to learn that I was eating a lot more unhealthy foods than good ones. I had become the queen of take out and the gourmet cook of processed foods. This had to change. From now on, I would eat fresh vegetables, with lean meat and fish. Topped by a healthy desert of fruits. After a short time, I found my clothes just seemed to cling a little bit looser. Had the weight gain really stopped?


Second step:

Instead of my four cups of coffee a day, it was now four glasses of water and one cup of coffee. This one was a bit hard to do, as I am a coffee addict. Therefore, I would make myself drink one glass of water before I would have a coffee. I soon found that I did not have room for the coffee so I forgot about it. I discovered an amazing thing. I was not near as bloated as I had been in the past. Maybe that is why I was beginning to look a little slimmer. I think some weight loss was starting to become a reality.


Third step:

Exercise was a bad word to me. After all, I kept a spotless house so all the exercise I got from cleaning surely had to be equal to any athlete. Then I read an article about metabolism so I knew right there what the problem was. I had to increase my activity in order to give my metabolism a boost. I hated exercise though remember? But I loved dancing. There was the solution. I worked myself out a dance exercise program and absolutely loved it.


Well I didn’t lose weight in time to fit into those clothes I had taken out being as the fashions change every year. In addition, I did not put all those extra pounds on overnight and I sure knew I was not going to take them off in just a few days. It was evident though my attack of the fat plan had been quite successful. I looked great and I felt wonderful.


One other thing I know for sure as well is the next time I dig into that old chest all those little gems are going to fit this sexy body once again.



How to lose weight ,Google



No comments:

Post a Comment